- 1cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2cups white sugar
- 1 1⁄2cups brown sugar
- 3teaspoons vanilla
- 4 1⁄2cups flour
- 2teaspoons baking soda
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 5cups chocolate chips
- 2cups sweetened coconut
- 2cups chopped almonds, toasted
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Combine dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars together. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, stir in the vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed then stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.