1 Cup Flaked Coconut
1 Cup chopped Pecans
1 Box German Chocolate Cake Mix
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
4 cups confectioners’ sugar
½ cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease the bottom and sides of one 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Layer coconut and pecans in the bottom of pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions and pour over pecans and coconut.
- Combine cream cheese, butter or margarine, vanilla and confectioners sugar and beat until smooth. Pour over cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Toothpick will not come out clean.