This Gooey and Cheesy Warm Bacon Dip comes together in less than 30 minutes and is the perfect crowd-pleasing appetizer!
I love game-watching foods that don’t take much time to put together. As much of a girlie-girl as I am, I’m also an absolute football nut. So I don’t want to spend my time in the kitchen preparing food when I could be in front of the television cheering on my team.
All you need for this easy, warm, ooey gooey and cheesy warm bacon dip are a few simple ingredients – and you probably have most of ’em in your kitchen now: cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon(!!), and green onions.
Just mix those bad boys together, pop everything in a baking dish in the oven, and in 30 minutes, you’ll have a crowd-pleasing appetizer that will be gobbled up in no time.
This dip is deliciously addictive! Creamy dip with a little bit of heat from the jalapeños, bursting with flavor from the MexiCorn and the green onions. This is a hit and the first thing gone at every party — It isn’t “award winning” for nothing!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream (I used light)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and green onion. Spoon mixture into a 1-quart baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and hot.
- Serve with bread slices, crackers, or veggies.
Source : allrecipes.com