THIS IS AN EASY AND DELIGHTFUL DISH THAT IS LIGHT AND CAN BE SERVED AS A SALAD OR A DESSERT.
- Servings Per Recipe : 4
- WW 6 smartpoints , WW 5 Points+
- Ingredients :
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding, sugar-free
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 container fat-free Cool Whip, 8 oz
- l box sugar free Orange Jello
- With elextric mixer stir in instant pudding (dry) to jello, beating until pudding is well mixed. Let stand for 15 minutes. Then fold in the thawed cool whip and then the oranges.
Dissolve jello in 1 cup boiling water. Add 3 ice cubes to a cup and fill with cold water. Stir until dissolved and set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Drain oranges and set aside.
- Nutritional Info :
- 205 calories; 0 g fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 40 g carbs; 3 g protein; 1 g fiber; 570 mg sodium